The latest version of Fire Station is 220.127.116.11
*** Last Updated 04-13-2019 ***
* Fire Station – Now supports MySQL 8 for better performance and security
* Fire Station – Added Group By Station to Personnel report
* Fire Station – Added 24/48 to daily log Work Schedule
* Fire Station – You can now specify the subject when sending an announcement
* Hydrants – Made Body Color, Caps Color, Number of Outlets, and Make drop downs to make entering hydrants faster
* Incident Reporting – When starting a NFIRS call from a Quick call the list of Quick calls is refreshed after saving the NFIRS call
* Incident Reporting – Fixed a bug when entering a NFIRS call on the Fire tab, Human Factors where Estimated Age of person involved would not show if 7 – Age was a factor is checked
* Incident Reporting – Fixed bug where EnRoute and Arrival times on the Transport tab would print “01/01/0001” if they were left blank when entering the report
Download the latest version here:
How do I install the update?
Fire Station User Guide
* Last updated 04-13-2019
I am getting an error that a column is missing. How can I fix this?
Go to Admin, About and click inside the box where your department name, expiration date, and licensed modules are listed. Then, press F10 on your keyboard. Click the buttons that appear at the top of the About box one time each going from left to right. Click OK to close the About box.
How can I connect to an Internet meeting for support?
Use the form below once you are given the Session ID.