The latest version of Fire Station is 22.214.171.124
*** Last Updated 01-19-2019 ***
* Fire Station – Fixed bug adding captions when viewing images
* Fire Station – Fixed all mapping functions
* Incident Reporting – When filling out the 2 – Fire tab, Heat Source, Acres Burned, Factors Contributing to Ignition, Human Factors Contributing, and Fire Suppression Factors are copied to the Wildland tab.
* Incident Reporting – Fixed bug in NFIRS 5.0 report where if some fields were blank “-1” was getting into the output file
* Training – Added totals row to Year Summary report
Download the latest version here:
How do I install the update?
Fire Station User Guide
* Last updated 12-24-2018
I am getting an error that a column is missing. How can I fix this?
Go to Admin, About and click inside the box where your department name, expiration date, and licensed modules are listed. Then, press F10 on your keyboard. Click the buttons that appear at the top of the About box one time each going from left to right. Click OK to close the About box.
How can I connect to an Internet meeting for support?
Use the form below once you are given the Session ID.