The latest version of Fire Station is 188.8.131.52
*** Last Updated 06-11-2019 ***
* Incident Reporting – No, really, we fixed the bug with adding an apparatus to a NFIRS call when mileage is not entered
* Incident Reporting – Fixed bug with adding an apparatus to a NFIRS call when mileage is not entered
* Apparatus Checks – Fixed bug with Apparatus Use Matrix report when selecting a station
* Incident Reporting – Fixed bug where SCBA use and number of bottles would not come over from the Quick call when converted to a NFIRS call
* Incident Reporting – Added Starting and Ending mileage to apparatus when entering Quick and NFIIRS calls, run the Apparatus Mileage Report to get totals
* Incident Reporting – You can now show inactive personnel on Man Hours Report
* Incident Reporting – Added Acres Burned Report
* PrePlanning – Added Storm Shelter to Locations, run the Locations List report to get a list of locations with Pools or Storm Shelters
* Subscriptions – Fixed bug when using filters on Manage Fire Dues to show the correct members when a Category is selected
* Training – Simplified the logic for the ISO Training Report to not care about ISO classification of ranks and no rollover
Download the latest version here:
How do I install the update?
* Last Updated 05-18-2019
Fire Station User Guide
* Last updated 06-10-2019
I am getting an error that a column is missing. How can I fix this?
Go to Admin, About and click inside the box where your department name, expiration date, and licensed modules are listed. Then, press F10 on your keyboard. Click the buttons that appear at the top of the About box one time each going from left to right. Click OK to close the About box.
How can I connect to an Internet meeting for support?
Use the form below once you are given the Session ID.